Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Magic Gold & Silver Incense Review


Magic is another incense that is currently being sold at smoke shops, gas stations and some websites online. While Magic isn't as popular as the K2 incenses, it is supposedly stronger, and is therefore more expensive.

Magic comes in three forms; Silver, Gold and Shokotsu, Silver being the cheapest and Shokotsu being the most expensive. Magic Silver and Gold have been out for some time, but Shokotsu is pretty new on the market, however, I've had the privileged of testing them all. :) When I was coaxed into buying Magic over my usual K2, I was so anxious to try it! I bought the Magic Gold my first time, and even though it did the trick, I still was not impressed for the extra money I spent. Afterwards I tried the Shokotsu, was had an awesome experience, but I still do not think it was worth the extra money. There are a lot of incenses on the market currently, but in my opinion, MOST are the same. I still recommend K2 Summit to all customers who are looking for a substitute for the herb, and give this recommend with confidence :D The high off of Magic is the same as K2, and in my opinion, is mediocre.

Please feel free to comment if you've had any better experiences than me, because I know people's opinions tend to vary person to person on this subject.

3 comments:

  1. One of the aspects on this web page that definitely like its released content. I've understand about more useful for solutions.
    Regards: www.legalherbalonline.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Interesting post. I am looking for blogs related Nag Champa Manufacturers.
    Its looks good but it needs more clarifications. Thank you for your post.





    ReplyDelete
  3. Great Post!!
    Thanks for the information. Such a useful information you have posted here.
    K2 herbal Blend is one of the most reliable and trusted online store to buy Herbal Potpourri and herbal incense, our products are 100% original and deliver worldwide. Our every product gives you long-lasting satisfaction.

    ReplyDelete