Friday, March 26, 2010

Safe or Not?

I have seen a lot of people act very timid when it comes to trying K2, mainly because it is a new product without various info all over the web. I have done my fair share of research in regards to these incenses, and hope to relay my homework to you :D

If anyone was to type k2 summit or any other incense into a search engine, they would find 3 things.
  1. People trying to sell the incense online
  2. Stories of government groups such as the DEA raiding K2 shops in Kansas/legislature in Kansas and other states trying to make the product illegal.
  3. Stories of kids being rushed to the hospital with symptoms such as vomiting, anxiety, and heart races.
I will start with the third result, which deals with the safety of human consumption of the product. This product is not meant for human consumption, and says so on the packs sold, but is still used to get high. Regardless, K2 will give you these effects if you are new to using, and even if you are a steady user. However, the worst I've ever seen is someone have a bad trip and just have to sleep it off. It can cause heart palpitations, but then again so do weight loss products such as Hydroxycut... K2 can cause EXTREME anxiety though, and if one does do it I recommend it be with good friends to avoid bad trips. Because this can make people trip. Seriously. lol As for vomiting, I've noticed it can occur if one swallows the smoke, which isn't a huge problem. Overall, I feel as if the product isn't harmful based on the research and personal experiences that I have had with friends. My advice is just to be safe and smart :)

Reviews of lots of products coming soon! As well as some other interesting news about busts in Kansas, legality issues, reliable places to buy incenses for cheap, and even guides on how to make your own!

P.S. An official herbal incense forum is being made so I'll keep all posted on that. Hopefully it will be a more user-friendly design than this blog. Be sure to subscribet and tell your friends!!!

1 comment:

  1. Nice Assessment here..This is awesome web page you have here. I just become conscious of your web page regarding on organic incense such as through Google, awesome site!This may also be a supporting details www.legalherbalonline.com.

    ReplyDelete